- Age: 18+
- Prior study in business, management or a related subject at level 4 or above.
- A level 4 qualification for example an ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management or an ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management.
- Other equivalent international qualifications.
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
- Each application will be reviewed on merit and applications which do not fall into the criteria listed above, may still be considered.
This qualification has been designed for learners who wish to develop the skills and knowledge required for roles in management and enable learners to continue on to a range of suitable Bachelor’s degrees.
This programme is a 120 credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is equivalent in level to the second year of a Bachelor’s degree. On Completion students can progress to the final year of BSc (Honours) Business Management offered by WINC Online.
|Qualification Title :-||ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management|
|Qualification number :-||603/3340/6|
|Certificate Awarding Body :-||ATHE (Awards for Training and Higher Education)|
|Credits :-||120 credits Ofqual regulated qualification. (480 Guided Learning Hours)|
|Structure :-||8 modules to be completed|
Mode of Study
Full Time, Online or Self-Directed Study
|Please get in touch to discuss|
A personal tutor is provided for guidance and support on the programme
Assignment for each unit/module
Overall Grading Type
Pass, Merit, Distinction
WINC Online offer an online top up BSc (Honours) Business Management programme awarded by the University of Bolton. Students can progress to this programme on completion of the level 5 Extended Diploma.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 Months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes
Modules / Units
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- Research Project
- People Management
- Finance for Managers
- Marketing Principals and Practice
- Managing Communication
- Organisational Analysis and Change
- Operations Management