- Significant work experience in a business or management capacity;
- And a HE Level 7 qualification with at least 100 credits (minimum) in a relevant subject
- (for instance, Postgraduate Diploma in Management, ATHE Level 7 Diploma, Pearson DMS or similar such qualifications from accredited qualification awarding organisations).
- If English isn’t the first language, IELTS 6.5 with normally no less than 6.0 in any band (or equivalent) is required. You may be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work. When applying please include a reference from the current employer, clearly stating length of employment and give a breakdown of job description and roles and responsibilities.
- Each application will be reviewed on merit and applications which do not fall into the criteria listed above may still be considered individually.
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a prestigious postgraduate qualification that provides an overview of key business practices and is highly valued by employers. Successfully acquiring an MBA usually equates to an improved professional reputation and a better salary with a more senior role at work.
The MBA Top-up is a career development programme for individuals who have significant post-degree work experience and a previous post-graduate qualifications in a business-related subject (at least 100 credits at HE7). There is a strong practical and professional orientation to the curriculum focused on developing knowledge and understanding of complex business issues and developing intellectual capabilities of research, critique, synthesis and innovation, culminating in a Masters’ level dissertation.
The Online delivery of this programme provides a flexible learning and collaborative online experience with live lectures and interactive features including, discussions, breakout rooms allowing interactions in real time with colleagues and fellow students. It also permits opportunities for global networking opportunities with peers.
You should have an Ofqual regulated level 7 in a business related subject or a post graduate diploma equivalent to access this Top-Up. Significant senior management experience may also be considered.
If English isn’t the first language, IELTS 6.5 with normally no less than 6.0 in any band (or equivalent) is required. You may be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work. When applying please include a reference from the current employer, clearly stating length of employment and give a breakdown of job description and roles and responsibilities.
||Master of Business Administration (MBA) Top Up Online|
||The University of Bolton|
||80 Credits (Transcript will show 80 credits at HE7)|
||3 modules to be completed|
|Mode of Study
||Full Time, Online Delivery with Scheduled Lectures|
||Assignments for each module and live oral presentations|
|Overall Grading Type
||Pass, Merit, Distinction|
||September, January and May|
||For details of current fees please contact the College. Flexible payment methods are available.|
Gaining an MBA allows faster career progression through management in different companies or to apply your skills and knowledge to managing your own business. You can also progress on to a DBA or Research Based PhD.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Semesters
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Assessments Yes