- Applicants with Level 5 qualifications (for example Higher National Diploma, ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business) from approved awarding bodies will be considered for transfer to the final stage of the BSc programme and earn their degree in one year.
- Applicants who have successfully completed 2 years of study at a University can be considered for direct entry with advanced standing.
- Other equivalent qualifications may be accepted for entry to this programme.
- Decisions for admissions will be based on overall suitability for the programme and whether the minimum entry requirements of holding GCSE English and Math’s at Grades C and above (or equivalent) are met.
- If English isn’t the first language, IELTS 6.0 with normally no less than 5.5 in any band (or equivalent) is required.
- Each application will be reviewed on merit and applications which do not fall into the criteria listed above may still be considered individually.
This is a Top-up programme designed to allow students to progress from a prior approved qualification to an honours level degree.
This programme is designed to help give you the edge in a competitive and fast-moving sector. You will study real examples from business and industry, giving you the opportunity to hone your creative and problem solving skills with critical application of concepts, theories and models. At every stage you can learn how business concepts are actually applied in business scenarios.
The College will support you to become confident and enterprising while developing key employability skills including team work, communication and time management, all essential for the workplace along with lifelong skills of self-evaluation and reflection.
You should hold an Ofqual regulated level 5 in a business related subject to access this Top-Up programme. International qualifications may be accepted however this is at the discretion of the University of Bolton. If English isn’t the first language, IELTS 6.0 with normally no less than 5.5 in any band (or equivalent) is required.
||BSc (Honours) Business Management – Top Up|
||The University of Bolton|
||120 Credits (Transcript will show 120 credits at HE6)|
||5 modules to be completed|
|Mode of Study
||Full Time, Online Delivery with Scheduled Lectures|
||Coursework, Presentation or a combination of both for each module|
|Overall Grading Type
Alongside your specialised knowledge and understanding of business management and you will develop and enhance a range of transferable skills and attributes which are in great demand by employers for example, your intellectual and imaginative powers, your ability to be critical, and your independence and self-awareness along with skills such as effective communication; team working; leadership; problem solving and creative thinking.
This programme is also an excellent foundation for postgraduate study.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Semesters
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes
- Strategic Management
- E Commerce and Contemporary Marketing Practice
- Logistics and Operations Management
- International HRM