- Age : 19+
- HE level 6 Hons degree in Business (2:1 minimum) or Accountancy or a similar subject.
- If English is not your first language you will need to complete a secure English language Test at IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. with no band less than 6.0
- Equivalent Professional Qualifications such as ACCA – please contact us for details
- Each application will be reviewed on merit and applications which do not fall into the criteria listed above, may still be considered.
The ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma is 100 credits at Level 7 and has been designed to enhance the advanced knowledge and skills required by senior finance professionals. Learners completing this qualification will be able to work strategically in finance at a corporate level. Areas of study include financial reporting, mergers and acquisitions, management accounting, audit and compliance.
You should hold an Honours degree in Accountancy or a similar subject. If English is not your first language you will need to complete a secure English language Test at IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. with no band less than 6.0
|Qualification Title :-||ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting and Finance|
|Qualification number :-||603/5422/7|
|Certificate Awarding Body :-||ATHE (Awards for Training and Higher Education)|
|Structure :-||5 Mandatory Units|
|Mode of Study :-||Full Time, Online or Self-Directed Study|
|Start Date :-||Please get in touch to discuss|
|Support :-||A personal tutor is provided for guidance and support on the programme|
|Assessment :-||Assignment for each unit/module|
|Overall Grading Type :-||Pass, Merit, Distinction|
On successful completion students will be eligible to apply to Top Up their Level 7 with 90 credits from the University of Bolton to a full MSc Accountancy and Financial Management. The progression options are available as a result of a collaborative agreement between the University of Bolton and WINC Online.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 Months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes
Modules / Units
- Corporate Reporting for Strategic Business – Advanced
- Core Financial Management-Advanced
- Management for Strategic Performance -Advanced
- UK Taxation for Business and Individuals
- Audit and Compliance Advanced