- Age: 18+
- Entry profile: A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above.
- Other related Level 3 subjects such as ATHE Level 3 Diplomas.
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency.
- Other equivalent international qualifications.
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
- Each application will be reviewed on merit and applications which do not fall into the criteria listed above may still be considered.
- Once you have completed this qualification, you can progress on to either the second year of a Bachelor’s degree or you can continue your study with an Ofqual regulated Level 5 Extended Diploma.
- WINC Online is offering an online top-up BSc (Honours) Business Management programme awarded by the University of Bolton. Students can progress to this programme on completion of the Level 5 Extended Diploma.
This qualification has been designed for learners who wish to develop the skills and knowledge required for entry level management positions and enables learners to continue with academic progression through a variety of routes.
This programme is of 120 credits and Ofqual regulated qualification. It is equivalent to the 1st year of a Bachelor’s degree.
|Qualification Title:-||ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management|
|Certificate Awarding Body:-||ATHE (Awards for Training and Higher Education)|
|Credits:-||120 credits Ofqual regulated qualification. (480 Guided Learning Hours)|
|Mode of Study:-||Full Time, Online or Self-Directed Study|
|Assessment:-||Each module is assessed by successful completion of an assignment.|
|Start Date:-||Please get in touch to discuss|
|Support:-||A personal tutor is provided for guidance and support on the programme|
|Overall Grading Type:-||Pass, Merit, Distinction|
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 Months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 274
- Assessments Yes
The programme structure involves the completion of eight modules.
- The Business Environment
- People in Organisations
- Financial and Management Accounting Techniques for Managers
- Communication Skills for Business
- Resource Management
- The Marketing Mix
- Corporate Social Responsibility